Thursday, June 2, 2016

Batman Rebirth - Review


Batman Rebirth starts off with Batman engaged in battle with Calendar Man. He's fighting to stop city destroying spores from being released and causing mass catastrophe. The action looks clean and it also has a somewhat gritty feel to it. I enjoyed the overall look of the comic and I wasn't sure to expect but it was enjoyable.


The story read too quickly. I started and finished reading this issue in less than 5 minutes. I prefer more dialogue and exposition because I feel I'm getting my money's worth. So that would be my only critique on this issue. What story is there is enjoyable. Batman has taken on a new partner, sidekick, we aren't sure but we know whatever the role is Batman says it will be something different. Plus there's some pretty gnarly art work towards the end. Here's a sneak peak. Don't say we never did anything for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment